Your bedroom is for two things only. I don't have to remind you what they are. Nothing should be in your bedroom unless it positively contributes to the quality, quantity and frequency of sleep and sex.
Experiment with designing your sleep routine for the hour before you go to bed.
The basics are:
1. 7-8 hours sleep a night. Work backwards from the ideal time to get up to start your day the right way.
2. No screen time for an hour before bed.
3. Ban the phone from the bedroom. Buy a fun alarm clock.
4. Best bed, pillows, PJs and linen you can afford. Remember you spend 1/3 of your life here!
5. Last big meal 2-3 hours before bedtime.